Dear Parents and Students,
With effect from Monday, 21st June 2021, all tuition and enrichment classes for individuals 18 years old and below will be able to resume in-person lessons.
Hence, Meow Learning Centre will resume in-person lessons at our centres with effect from Monday, 21st June 2021.
In addition, on top of the mandatory safe-distancing measures required by MOE and the MMTF, we will be taking additional precautions to ensure a safe environment for all our students and parents.
These mandatory and additional measures include (but not limited to) :
1. Disinfecting of classrooms and surfaces after each lesson
2. Safe distancing between groups of a maximum of 5 students, as well as staggered dismissal in groups of 5, to prevent intermingling.
3. Limiting of over the counter services to payment and SafeEntry functions. Parents will not be allowed to wait for their child inside the centre premises, to reduce crowding to prevent overcrowding and unnecessary physical interaction within the enclosed common areas at our centres.
All other services and enquiries will be provided via telecommunication (Phone, Whatsapp, Facebook messenger).
4. All individuals will be responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary information, tools, or tokens to perform SafeEntry check-in.
5. Students with symptoms of fever, cough, or Covid-19 related symptoms will not be allowed to attend physical classes to ensure the safety of all individuals and staff.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support as we strive to continue to provide quality education to your child.